US Operations Manager
ikoo is cemented in German high quality standards, creating industry shattering propriety innovation to simplify women's haircare routines without sacrificing quality, efficacy and ethical standards. We offer high-performing and cruelty free hair care products and tools; for women to empower women.
Headquartered in Munich Germany, ikoo is an indie, female empowered brand of high-performing, premium hair care. Our company was founded around our proprietary and ergonomic hair brushes that gently massage the scalp while providing painless detangling. ikoo has since evolved into a full range of nutrient-rich wet care products and innovative hair appliances that promote stronger, healthier hair.
With recent expansion into the US & Canada, we are seeking a results-driven US Operations Manager to manage and secure our further professional development and growth. To help maintain and grow our standard of efficiency of our organisational processes, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities in the US & Canada. As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple processes for maximizing productivity. You’ll be highly skilled in administration, logistics, finance, and accounting. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency. Implementing group wide used Microsoft Dynamics also for the USA & Canada will be a key facilitator. This is an exciting opportunity to drive business growth and contribute to the success of a young, agile brand. ikoo is available in 27 countries across professional salon, retail and e-commerce distribution channels.
This individual will report into the Head of Operations (located in Germany) and will develop and implement operations processes to support business growth. The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive to succeed in a startup environment. Key competencies and behaviors include passion for products, strategic leader, collaborative team player, detail-oriented, solutions-driven, analytical thinker, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Processing B2B & B2C orders, handling shipments through our US 3PL providers, ensuring shipments are delivered timely for a seamless business execution
- Handle all of the companies B2B credit control for the USA
- Processing all incoming & outgoing invoice payments & payroll under the guidance of the CFO
- Handling listing data for new partners
- Management of accounts for USA, working in collaboration with both US & Canadian Accountants to ensure accounts and returns are managed efficiently.
- Handling the company’s incoming mail.
- Generating sales & stock reporting
- Stay up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology
- Work closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices
- Anticipate and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions
- Answer a range of brand, warranty, logistics & business enquires efficiently both via email & telecommunication
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office, Navision, Power-Bi
- Strong IT Skills, including database development
- Multiple years of financial and account reporting
- Must demonstrate strong strategic, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis and communicate results effectively
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills to build forecasts
- Remote position with the ability to travel domestically and internationally
Please submit your Resume to email@example.com.