Starting August 1, 2021 – Duration: 6 months
Traineeship as part of University/Business School course of study (Pflichtpraktikum in Germany)
Please submit resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have interest in all things digital and have a pulse on emerging platforms + trends?
Are you interested in the beauty industry and working in a start-up environment?
You will work under the supervision of the Social Media + Content Manager, while collaborating with international marketers, ecommerce and design teams. Your focus will be on finding opportunities that align with the ikoo brand: from social media trends, brand partners and tastemakers.
TASKS + RESPONSIBILITIES |
Social Media |
- Assist with daily community management and outreach on behalf of the ikoo brand.
- Collaborate with the Social Media + Content manager on strategy across platforms.
- Work with the team to create a community first approach to social media + content development.
- Report key findings from customer service, competitive insight and beyond to executive team.
- Work closely with our digital + eCommerce team to ensure we maximize campaigns across all channels.
- Ideate and vet protentional influencer + brand partners that align with the ikoo marketing strategy. This includes but is not limited to product and lifestyle campaigns.
- Execute tactical components of large scale digital-first campaigns from product sends to consumer engagement on posts.
Content Creation |
- Assist in content briefings, photo + video shoots.
- Ability to use native editing + content tools to create content on the fly (ie: Instagram stories / reels)
- Identify trends in emerging platforms (ie: TikTok) and execute content that makes sense with the ikoo brand
- Ability to translate the wants of our community to visually impactful + thoughtful content.
- Comfortable with being on camera in a limited capacity.
ABOUT YOU |
Fluent English, German is a plus
Willingness to roll sleeves up and do what it takes
Organized in nature
An initiative taker
Ability to take ownership of tasks and work independently
Follower of cult beauty brands
Strong sense of design
Keen eye for detail
Confident in MS Office and social tools
Interest in learning Creative Suite / Editing Tools
Resides in the EU
ABOUT US |
Young energetic team
Team lunches and Friday night hang outs
International multi-cultural team
Open culture with ability to pitch, interact and learn from senior leadership + founders