ikoo is cemented in German high quality standards, creating industry shattering propriety innovation to simplify women's haircare routines without sacrificing quality, efficacy and ethical standards. We offer high-performing and cruelty free hair care products and tools; for women to empower women.
You don’t have to fit in to have great hair.
@ikoohair | #ikoo
Headquartered in Munich Germany, ikoo is an indie, female empowered brand of high-performing, premium hair care. Our company was founded around our proprietary and ergonomic hair brushes that gently massage the scalp while providing painless detangling. ikoo has since evolved into a full range of nutrient-rich wet care products and innovative hair appliances that promote stronger, healthier hair.
With recent expansion into the US & Canada,we are seeking a results-driven National Account Manager to oversee the development and management of professional/salon sales strategies, key account partnerships and new business in North America. This is an exciting opportunity to drive customer level growth and contribute to the success of a young, growing brand. ikoo is available in 27 countries across professional salon, retail and e-commerce distribution channels.
This individual will report into the VP Sales & Business Development (located in North America) and will develop and implement a sales strategy for professional salon distribution to promote revenue, profitability and growth. The National Account Manager will lead and foster the BSG partnership, prospect new indie professional distributors and identify competitive advantages within the salon and stylist community.
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive to succeed in a startup environment. Key competencies and behaviors include: passion for beauty, strategic leader, collaborative team player, detail-oriented, solutions-driven, creative and analytical thinker, strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Work closely with VP of Sales to create, develop and implement a strategic sales plan to advance the brand vision and expand footprint within the professional beauty landscape
· Manage and foster relationship with BSG and seek out new salon distributor partnerships throughout North America
· Develop product, price and positioning strategies for professional/salon channel
· Meet and exceed sell-in & sell-out sales targets and profitability benchmarks
· Prepare weekly reporting, analytics and findings to management team
· Oversee execution and approvals of client deliverables and programs; sales decks, product & planogram assortments, pricing, marketing & promotional calendar, launch plans, contract terms, etc.
· Oversee execution and maintenance of internal sales documents and tracking sheets; line-sheets, order forms, sales reporting, client PL’s, budgets, forecast planning, etc.
· Establish and coordinate all sales, education, and account centric marketing components and inventory management (turns, overstocks, defectives) functions
· Partner with marketing to ensure seamless execution of omni-channel activations
· Partner with the planning team to analyze channel sales, review forecasting and identify areas of opportunity for growth
· Partner with management team to budget and forecast sales by category and territory
· Analyze competitive landscape to develop focused action plans, recommended assortments and promotions for clients
· Build and lead a team of Regional Sales Managers
· Network at industry events and business functions
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 4+ years account management experience; professional/salon channel required, BSG/SalonCentric management preferred
· Knowledge and sound understanding of professional/salon strategies and stylist needs
· Must demonstrate strong strategic, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly changing
· Intuitive grasp of the beauty client and a drive to impact and satisfy customer needs
· Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis and communicate results effectively
· Demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and work collaboratively in a team environment
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills to build forecasts and P&L’s
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, EDI, CRM platforms, and web-based applications
· Remote position with the ability to travel domestically and internationally